Saturday 23 November 2013

Kongo Aso master(9ice) will be getting married to the mother of his twins soon.

Shortly after his marriage to ex-wife Toni Payne packed up in2010, 9ice welcomed a set oftwin daughters with anotherlady Vicki Gordis.In a recent interview withPunch, 9ice disclosed that he will begetting married soon to themother of his twins, Vicki.See excerpts below:Do we see you gettingmarried to their mothersoon?I will get married soon. It is verypossible.So, will you be gettingmarried to the mother ofthe twins?It is very possible.But is she the one you arewith at the moment?I am not saying anything on that. No comment.What of your first son?He is very fine. He is in Americaat the moment with his mum.Education is good in Nigeria butwe wanted him to grasp ahigher quality of education. Hismum decided to go back toAmerica so he had to go withher.Do you communicate withthem often?Oh yes, I was even in Americalast month.How involved are you in hiswelfare?I have never been left out. Ihave always been involved in hiswelfare right from the time hewas born till now. It will be likethat till I give up.You have not really talkedabout your marriage withTony Payne?News is always aboutassumptions and rumours andgossips. It is left for people topick out the meat. The mediahas already stolen the showfrom me. There is nothing totalk about again. I was one ofthe crowd and I was watching asthe news were flying.Do you regret thatmarriage?I don’t. I have neverregretted that marriage. I haveso many reasons.What are the reasons?It is not only because of my son.Without that marriage, I will notbe here today. I see life from adifferent perspective now. Thereare things that are inevitable.So, many things are bound tohappen in life and there isnothing you can do about it.When such things happen, youhave to face it. You only haveto manage it when it happensand from there, you move ahead. If you don’t move aheadfrom that situation, you willnever go to the next level.Is it likely you will get outof the marriage institutionwhen you go into it again?I pray I don’t. I always saythat marriage is not for thisgeneration and a lot of peoplequestion me when I say it. Mymother would always be in thehouse by 5.30 pm. Whether mydad gave her feeding money ornot, there must be food on thetable when he got home. Mymother would give us school feeswhether my father gave her ornot. But women of these days,even when the husband is athome, the wife can come homelater than 10pm and nothingwould happen. She would evenstop by the eatery and buydinner instead of cooking. Theprinciples God lay down for thisinstitution is not there again.What we have now is ‘manageinstitution.’ So, whateversituation we find ourselves in, weshould manage it and then therewon’t be any trouble. Now,how many marriages last?Because it is 9ice’s marriage,everybody is talking about it.Check your neighbour. It happenseverywhere.Why did you deny you hadtwins when they were born?I did say I didn’t have twinsthen because I believe it waspersonal. If I have N1m, I think itis onlymy account’s officerthat should know how much Ihave. In fact, he wouldn’teven have the right to checkmy account unless I ask him todo that. He couldn’t just cullup my account details and startchecking how much I have. This isnot a car we are talking about,these are human beings.But when they grow up, doyou think they will forgiveyou when they read thatyou once denied them?I will tell them the reason I didthat. It was the same way myfather gave me his own reasons.I didn’t know him until I was22. I got to know my motherwhen I was 18. They gave metheir reasons for doing whatthey did. I asked my fatherwhere he was all the time I wasgrowing up and he told mewhere and how and when hewas a part of my life. If my kidsgrow up to ask me why I didwhat I did, I would certainlyexplain to them.  I didn’t say Ididn’t have kids just because Iwanted to lie, No. I had myreasons. I had my life to live. You are in showbiz, so youshouldn’t expect to havea private life…But there are still someelements that are personal. Ididn’t fight anybody when thestories came out. I just didn’tsay anything because I wasn’tready to talk about it. I wasn’t ready to share the story.When I got ready, I even sharedthe pictures of the twins. Who knows, I could have even used their pictures to make money and sell to a publication thatwanted them. But I just released the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment